phallic gland

From ZooTerms (Dictionary of Invertebrate Zoology)
Jump to: navigation, search
phallic gland also conglobate gland: (Arthropoda: Insecta) In some Orthoptera, a gland that lies on the posterior part of the accessory gland tubule mass to the left of the ejaculatory duct and opens on the distal part of the left phallomere.