|Notice:||This page is derived from the original publication listed below, whose author(s) should always be credited. Further contributors may edit and improve the content of this page and, consequently, need to be credited as well (see
). Any assessment of factual correctness requires a careful review of the original article as well as of subsequent contributions.
If you are uncertain whether your planned contribution is correct or not, we suggest that you use the associated discussion page instead of editing the page directly.
This page should be cited as follows (rationale):
Citation formats to copy and paste
TY - JOUR
See also the citation download page at the journal.
- Odontostomus (Moricandia) toleratus Fulton 1903: 100, pl. 9 fig. 2.
- Moricandia tolerata (Fulton); Simone 2006: 172, fig. 607.
“Brazil”, in Fulton’s handwrting.
“Maj. diam. 9; alt. 32 millim.”; holotype H 31.9, D 9.54, W 8.8.
NHMUK 1903.11.20.34, holotype (ex Fulton).
The label indicates “Type”.
Current systematic position
- Breure, A; Ablett, J; 2012: Annotated type catalogue of the Bothriembryontidae and Odontostomidae (Mollusca, Gastropoda, Orthalicoidea) in the Natural History Museum, London ZooKeys, 182: 1-70. doi
- Fulton H (1903) Figures and descriptions of supposed new species of Ennea, Macrochlamys, Cochlostyla, Strophocheilus (Borus), Odontostomus (Moricandia), Leptopoma, Cataulus, Coptocheilus, and Trophidophora. Journal of Malacology 10: 99-103.
- Simone L (2006) Land and freshwater mollusks of Brazil: 1–390. EGB/Fapesp, Sao Paulo.