|Notice:||This page is derived from the original publication listed below, whose author(s) should always be credited. Further contributors may edit and improve the content of this page and, consequently, need to be credited as well (see
). Any assessment of factual correctness requires a careful review of the original article as well as of subsequent contributions.
If you are uncertain whether your planned contribution is correct or not, we suggest that you use the associated discussion page instead of editing the page directly.
This page should be cited as follows (rationale):
Citation formats to copy and paste
TY - JOUR
See also the citation download page at the journal.
- Fannia postica-group: Chillcott 1961: 101, 222; Rozkošný et al. 1997: 48; Wang et al. 2011: 3.
- Fannia For a diagnosis of the group see Wang et al. (2011).
Key to males of the known Palearctic and Oriental species in the Fannia postica-group
- Wang, M; Li, W; Zhu, W; Zhang, D; 2016: Review of the Fannia postica-group Chillcott, 1961 of the genus Fannia Robineau-Desvoidy, 1830, with description of two new species from the Palearctic and Oriental regions (Diptera, Fanniidae) ZooKeys, (598): 113-128. doi
- Chillcott J (1961) A revision of the Nearctic species of Fanniinae (Diptera: Muscidae). Canadian Entomologist Supplement 14(1960): 1–295. doi: 10.4039/entm9214fv
- Rozkošný R, Gregor F, Pont A (1997) The European Fanniidae (Diptera). Acta Scientiarum Naturalium Academiae Scientiarum Bohemicae-Brno 31: 1–80.
- Wang M, Li K, Zhang D (2011) Taxonomic review of the postica-group of Fannia Robineau-Desvoidy (Diptera, Fanniidae) from China, with the description of one new species. Zookeys 112: 1–19. doi: 10.3897/zookeys.112.947