|Notice:||This page is derived from the original publication listed below, whose author(s) should always be credited. Further contributors may edit and improve the content of this page and, consequently, need to be credited as well (see
). Any assessment of factual correctness requires a careful review of the original article as well as of subsequent contributions.
If you are uncertain whether your planned contribution is correct or not, we suggest that you use the associated discussion page instead of editing the page directly.
This page should be cited as follows (rationale):
Citation formats to copy and paste
TY - JOUR
See also the citation download page at the journal.
- Fannia coculea Nishida 1975: 368–370; Xue and Wang 1998: 815; Wang and Xue 2002: 56; Su and Wang 2004: 110.
- Wang, M; Li, K; Zhang, D; 2011: Taxonomic review of the postica-group of Fannia Robineau-Desvoidy (Diptera, Fanniidae) from China, with the description of one new species ZooKeys, 112: 1-19. doi
- Nishida K (1975) Six new and one newly recorded species of the genus Fannia (Diptera: Muscidae) from Taiwan, with a key to species. Kontyû 43 (3):364-380.
- Xue W, Wang M (1998) Fanniidae. In: Xue W Chao C (Eds) Flies of China. Volume1. Liaoning Science and Technology Press, Shenyang, 809–835.
- Wang M, Xue W (2002) Taxonomic study on Fanniidae of China (Diptera: Cyclorrhapha). In: Li D Kang L Wu J (Eds) Innovation and Development in Entomology. Science and Technology Press of China, Beijing, 54–59.
- Su L, Wang M (2004) Studies on classification of the genus Fannia in China (Diptera: Fanniidae). Chinese Journal of Vector Biology and Control 15 (2):110-112.