|Notice:||This page is derived from the original publication listed below, whose author(s) should always be credited. Further contributors may edit and improve the content of this page and, consequently, need to be credited as well (see
). Any assessment of factual correctness requires a careful review of the original article as well as of subsequent contributions.
If you are uncertain whether your planned contribution is correct or not, we suggest that you use the associated discussion page instead of editing the page directly.
This page should be cited as follows (rationale):
Citation formats to copy and paste
TY - JOUR
See also the citation download page at the journal.
- Orectochilus regimbarti Sharp, 1884: 448.
Published Korean records
Korea, Japan, Russia (Far East) (Mazzoldi 2003).
This species has been recorded in Korea by Kwon and Suh (1986), Kim et al. (1994) and Cho and Park (2010), only in their checklists without any taxonomic comments and specimens. We could not find any Korean specimens and the occurrence of this species in Korea is suspicious. However, its occurrence in Korea is possible because it is known from Japan and Russia (Far East).
- Lee, D; Ahn, K; 2015: A taxonomic review of the Gyrinidae (Coleoptera) in Korea ZooKeys, (509): 87-107. doi
- Kwon Y, Suh S (1986) Check list of Water Beetles from Korea. Insecta Koreana 6: 91–113.
- Kim J, Kwon Y, Paek J, Lee S, An S, Park H, Chu H (1994) Order 23. Coleoptera. In: The Entomological Society of Korea and Korean Society of Applied Entomology (Eds) Check List of Insects from Korea. Kon-Kuk University Press, Seoul, 117–214.
- Cho Y, Park S (2010) Coleoptera. In: Paek M (Eds) Checklist of Korean Insects. Nature and Ecology, Seoul, 83–157.
- Mazzoldi P (2003) Family Gyrinidae. In: Löbl Smetana (Eds) Catalogue of Palaearctic Coleoptera, Volume 1, Achostemata, Myxophaga, Adephaga. Apollo books, Stenstrup, 26–30.