|Notice:||This page is derived from the original publication listed below, whose author(s) should always be credited. Further contributors may edit and improve the content of this page and, consequently, need to be credited as well (see
). Any assessment of factual correctness requires a careful review of the original article as well as of subsequent contributions.
If you are uncertain whether your planned contribution is correct or not, we suggest that you use the associated discussion page instead of editing the page directly.
This page should be cited as follows (rationale):
Citation formats to copy and paste
TY - JOUR
See also the citation download page at the journal.
- Uredo solaninum Henn., Bot. Jahrb. Syst. 28: 319, 1901. Basionym
- [[= Uredo scholzii|= Uredo scholzii]] Henn., Bot. Jahrb. Syst. 33: 34, 1904.
- [[= Hemileia scholzii|= Hemileia scholzii]] Syd. & P. Syd., Bot. Jahrb. Syst. 45: 260, 1910.
Based on the comments in Ritschel (2005), Uredo solaninum is considered to be the oldest name for this species and is thus transferred to Hemileia. The other names are based on different type specimens that occur on different hosts but are considered by Ritschel (2005) to apply to the same species, thus they are listed here as taxonomic synonyms.
- Judith, C; Rossman, A; 2014: Revised scientific names of the genus Hemileia (Pucciniales) based on the new ICN MycoKeys, 8: 1-10. doi
- Ritschel A (2005) Monograph of the genus Hemileia (Uredinales). Bibliotheca Mycologica 200: 1-132.