|Notice:||This page is derived from the original publication listed below, whose author(s) should always be credited. Further contributors may edit and improve the content of this page and, consequently, need to be credited as well (see
). Any assessment of factual correctness requires a careful review of the original article as well as of subsequent contributions.
If you are uncertain whether your planned contribution is correct or not, we suggest that you use the associated discussion page instead of editing the page directly.
This page should be cited as follows (rationale):
Citation formats to copy and paste
TY - JOUR
See also the citation download page at the journal.
- Deuterixys Mason 1981, 115: 123; Whitfeild 1985, 61(1): 60; Marsh et al. 1987, 13: 31; Whitfield and Wagner 1991, 25: 737; Austin and Dangerfield 1992, 6(1): 23.
Microgaster carbonarius Wesmael, 1835. Designated by Mason 1981.
Areolet of fore wing absent; propodeum polished and bearing a strong long medial carina; TI of metasoma with medio-basal longitudinal groove; TII and III broad, rectangular, and noticeably constricted or abruptly widened at the suture between them; ovipositor sheaths short, decurved and subexerted.
Key to the Old World species of the genus Deuterixys Mason, 1981
- Zeng, J; He, J; Chen, X; 2011: The genera Deuterixys Mason, 1981 and Wilkinsonellus Mason, 1981 (Hymenoptera, Braconidae, Microgastrinae) from China, with description of two new species ZooKeys, 120: 27-40. doi
- Whitfield J (1985) The Nearctic species of Deuterixys Mason (Hymenoptera: Braconidae). Pan-Pacific Entomologist 61 (1): 60-67.
- Marsh P, Shaw S, Wharton R (1987) An identification manual for the North American genera of the family Braconidae (Hymenoptera). Memoirs of the Entomological Society of Washington 13, 98 pp.
- Whitfield J, Wagner D (1991) Annotated key to the genera of Braconidae (Hymenoptera) attacking leafmining Lepidoptera in the Holarctic region. Journal of Natural History 25: 733-754. doi:10.1080/00222939100770481
- Austin A, Dangerfield P (1992) Synopsis of Australasian Microgastrinae (Hymenoptera: Braconidae), with a key to genera and description of new taxa. Invertebrate Taxonomy 6 (1): 1-76. doi:10.1071/IT9920001