|Notice:||This page is derived from the original publication listed below, whose author(s) should always be credited. Further contributors may edit and improve the content of this page and, consequently, need to be credited as well (see
). Any assessment of factual correctness requires a careful review of the original article as well as of subsequent contributions.
If you are uncertain whether your planned contribution is correct or not, we suggest that you use the associated discussion page instead of editing the page directly.
This page should be cited as follows (rationale):
Citation formats to copy and paste
TY - JOUR
See also the citation download page at the journal.
- Tortrix dubitana Hübner, : pl. 12, fig. 71. TL: Europe.
- Tortrix ambiguana Frölich, 1828: 53. TL: Germany (Würtemberg).
- Lobesia baseirufana Bruand, 1850: 99. TL: France.
- Simaethis albidana Walker, 1866: 1807.
- Cochylis dubitana (Hübner, ): Razowski, 1960: 316.
- Cochylis islandicana Björnsson, 1968: 24. TL: Iceland (Öraefum and Hreoarvatn).
CHINA: Heilongjiang Province: 2 ♂♂, Yongan Village, Tahe County (45°21N, 131°25'E), 28−29.vii.2009, leg. Weichun Li and Jiayu Liu.
Adult (Fig. 3) with wingspan 15.5 mm. This species is similar to Cochylis hybridella, but Cochylis dubitana can be distinguished by the sacculus not extended basally and the juxta slightly concave on the posterior margin in the male genitalia (Fig. 8). In Cochylis hybridella, the sacculus is extended to a hook-shaped process at the base and the posterior margin of the juxta is protruded posterolaterally in the male genitalia.
China (Heilongjiang), Europe.
- Sun, Y; Li, H; 2013: Cochylis Treitschke in China: one new species and five new records (Lepidoptera, Tortricidae, Cochylini) ZooKeys, 258: 85-96. doi