From ZooTerms (Dictionary of Invertebrate Zoology)
Revision as of 12:25, 10 September 2013 by Andreas Plank (Talk | contribs) (1 revision: import_adjective)

Jump to: navigation, search
umbonuloid (adjective; Latin umbo, knob or boss; Greek eidos, like): (Bryozoa: Gymnolaemata) In cheilostomates, autozooids having frontal shields formed by calcification of the basal side of the epifrontal fold.