Difference between revisions of "umbonuloid"

From ZooTerms (Dictionary of Invertebrate Zoology)
Jump to: navigation, search
m (1 revision: import_adjective)
(No difference)

Revision as of 12:25, 10 September 2013

umbonuloid (adjective; Latin umbo, knob or boss; Greek eidos, like): (Bryozoa: Gymnolaemata) In cheilostomates, autozooids having frontal shields formed by calcification of the basal side of the epifrontal fold.