|Notice:||This page is derived from the original publication listed below, whose author(s) should always be credited. Further contributors may edit and improve the content of this page and, consequently, need to be credited as well (see
). Any assessment of factual correctness requires a careful review of the original article as well as of subsequent contributions.
If you are uncertain whether your planned contribution is correct or not, we suggest that you use the associated discussion page instead of editing the page directly.
This page should be cited as follows (rationale):
Citation formats to copy and paste
TY - JOUR
See also the citation download page at the journal.
- Sinocallipus thai Stoev, Enghoff, Panha & Fuangarworn, 2007, Zootaxa 1450: p. 64, figs 1–7.
- Sinocallipus thai: Stoev et al. 2008: p. 7.
Only known from the type locality in Thailand, Saraburi Province, Muang District, Sriwilai Cave Temple, 14°41'40"N, 100°54'34"E. The unique holotype was collected under a rock at the base of a limestone hill.
This species is easily distinguished from congeners by its strikingly snow-white anterior pleurotergites and antennal tips, contrasting with a generally dark brown body (Fig. 24). The record of Sinocallipus cf. simplipodicus from southern Laos (Shear et al. 2003) may refer to this or a morphologically similar species (Stoev et al. 2008).
- Stoev, P; Enghoff, H; 2011: A review of the millipede genus Sinocallipus Zhang, 1993 (Diplopoda, Callipodida, Sinocallipodidae), with notes on gonopods monotony vs. peripheral diversity in millipedes ZooKeys, 90: 13-34. doi
- Stoev P, Sierwald P, Billey A (2008) An annotated world catalogue of the millipede order Callipodida (Arthropoda: Diplopoda). Zootaxa 1706: 1–50.
- Shear W, Shelley R, Heatwole H (2003) Occurrence of the milliped Sinocallipus simplipodicus Zhang, 1993 in Laos, with reviews of the Southeast Asian and global callipodidan faunas, and remarks on the phylogenetic position of the order (Callipodida: Sinocallipodidea: Sinocallipodidae). Zootaxa 365:1-20.