|Notice:||This page is derived from the original publication listed below, whose author(s) should always be credited. Further contributors may edit and improve the content of this page and, consequently, need to be credited as well (see
). Any assessment of factual correctness requires a careful review of the original article as well as of subsequent contributions.
If you are uncertain whether your planned contribution is correct or not, we suggest that you use the associated discussion page instead of editing the page directly.
This page should be cited as follows (rationale):
Citation formats to copy and paste
TY - JOUR
See also the citation download page at the journal.
- Neoperla yao Stark, 1987. Aquatic Insects 9: 47. Type locality: Vietnam, 6 km S Dalat; Stark & Sivec, 2008. Illiesia 4: 41; Wang et al. 2013. Zookeys 313: 87.
1 male (HIST), China: Guangxi, Fangcheng, Jinhuacha Nature Reserve, 21°76,09'N, 108°43,49'E, light trap, 2012. April 16, G.Q. Wang.
Vietnam, China (Guangxi, Guangdong).
This species was originally described by Stark (1987) from Vietnam and China based on three males (two from Vietnam, one from China), its female was recently associated (Stark and Sivec 2008). One male was available to the present study and the tip of sac seems slightly hooked with sharper apex that appears somewhat blunt in original drawing (fig. 6 in Stark 1987).
- Wang, G; Li, W; Yang, J; 2013: New species and records of the stonefly genus Neoperla (Plecoptera, Perlidae) from Jinhuacha Nature Reserve, Guangxi of China ZooKeys, 351: 37-48. doi
- Wang H, Wang G, Li W (2013) Two new species in the subfamily Perlinae (Plecoptera, Perlidae) from China. ZooKeys 313: 81-90. doi: 10.3897/zookeys.313.5460
- Stark B (1987) Records and descriptions of Oriental Neoperlini (Plecoptera: Perlidae). Aquatic Insects 9: 45-50. doi: 10.1080/01650428709361270
- Stark B, Sivec I (2008) New species and records of Neoperla (Plecoptera: Perlidae) from Vietnam. Illiesia 4: 19-54.