|Notice:||This page is derived from the original publication listed below, whose author(s) should always be credited. Further contributors may edit and improve the content of this page and, consequently, need to be credited as well (see
). Any assessment of factual correctness requires a careful review of the original article as well as of subsequent contributions.
If you are uncertain whether your planned contribution is correct or not, we suggest that you use the associated discussion page instead of editing the page directly.
This page should be cited as follows (rationale):
Citation formats to copy and paste
TY - JOUR
See also the citation download page at the journal.
- Eunotomastus gordiodes Moore, 1909: 278, Pl. 9, fig. 56.
- Anotomastus gordiodes Hartman, 1947: 442, Pl. 58, figs 1–6; Reish 1968: 89; Hartma 1969: 355.
San Diego, California.
Syntypes (LACM-AHF POLY 1450-42), (LACM-AHF POLY 1451-42), (LACM-AHF POLY 1505-43), (LACM-AHF POLY 1487-38), (LACM-AHF POLY 2275).
(50 specimens) Baja California: Todos Santos Bay (ECOSUR-CAP-1), Stn. IV-2 [28°56'32.3"N, 113°33'15.4"W] (1 specimen), 13 m, October 8 1979, Coll. Sergio Salazar-Vallejo (SSV); Los Angeles Bay, Municipal Beach (UANL-6463) [28°56'32.3"N, 113°33'15.4"W] (26 specimens), 1 m, June 27 2005; Baja California Sur: Magdalena Bay (UANL-6245), Stn. E-9 [25°36'8"N, 112°0'8"W] (1 specimen), December 6 1996; (UANL-6246), Stn. E-2 [24°34'9"N, 111°58'9"W] (2 specimens), December 5 1996; 1 m, Coll. Victoria Díaz-Castañeda (VDC); Sonora: Puerto Peñasco, La Choya Bay (UANL-6462) [31°20'37.8"N, 113°38'01.7"W] (16 specimens) 1 m, June 29 2005; (UANL-6464) (4 specimens), 1 m, August 7 2006, Coll. Jesús Angel de León-González (JALG) and María Elena García-Garza (MEGG).
USA: California (Moore 1909, Hartman 1947, 1969); México: Baja California, Los Angeles Bay (Reish 1968), Baja California, Gulf of California, Baja California Sur and Sonora in the Gulf of California (present study).
- García-Garza, M; León-González, J; 2011: Review of the Capitellidae (Annelida, Polychaeta) from the Eastern Tropical Pacific region, with notes on selected species ZooKeys, 151: 17-52. doi
- Reish D (1968) A biological survey of Bahía de Los Angeles, Gulf of California, Mexico, Benthic polychaetous annelids. Transactions of the San. Diego Society of Natural History 15: 67-106.
- Hartman O (1969) Atlas of the Sedentariate polychaetous annelids from California. Allan Hancock Foundation, University of Southern California, 812 pp.
- Moore J (1909) Polychaetous annelids from Monterey Bay and San Diego Bay, California. Proceeding of the Zoological Society of London 61: 235-295.
- Hartman O (1947) Polychaetous annelids Part VII. Capitellidae. Allan Hancock Pacific Expeditions, California 10: 391-481.