Anostoma octodentatum brunneum
|Notice:||This page is derived from the original publication listed below, whose author(s) should always be credited. Further contributors may edit and improve the content of this page and, consequently, need to be credited as well (see page history). Any assessment of factual correctness requires a careful review of the original article as well as of subsequent contributions.
If you are uncertain whether your planned contribution is correct or not, we suggest that you use the associated discussion page instead of editing the page directly.
This page should be cited as follows (rationale):
Citation formats to copy and paste
TY - JOUR
See also the citation download page at the journal.
Anostoma octodentatum Verdcourt, 1991 – Wikispecies link – Pensoft Profile
- Anostoma octodentatum brunneum Verdcourt 1991: 81, fig. 1.
- Anostoma brunneum Verdcourt; Simone 2006: 174, fig. 617.
“Brazil, Goias State, about 20 km SE. Dianapolis, near Jardim”.
“Brazil, Goiás, near Jardim, c. 20 km SE Dianapolis”.
“Alt. 16 mm, greater diam. 33–34 mm”; holotype H 16.3, D 32.6, W 4.3.
NHMUK 1990125, holotype and NHMUK 1990126, (juvenile) paratype (R.M. Hartley leg., 12.ii.1987); in ethanol.
A paratype in the MZSP collection was figured by Simone (2006).
Current systematic position
Odontostomidae, Anostoma octodentatum brunneum Verdcourt, 1991.
- Breure, A; Ablett, J; 2012: Annotated type catalogue of the Bothriembryontidae and Odontostomidae (Mollusca, Gastropoda, Orthalicoidea) in the Natural History Museum, London ZooKeys, 182: 1-70. doi
- ↑ Verdcourt B (1991) A new Anostoma from Brazil (Gastropoda: Pulmonata: Bulimulidae) Journal of Conchology 34: 81–82.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Simone L (2006) Land and freshwater mollusks of Brazil: 1–390. EGB/Fapesp, Sao Paulo.